I posted pics of these easy egg muffins on Instagram stories and lots of people asked for the recipe… Sooo here it is…
Quick & Easy
These egg muffins are quick, easy and lunch box friendly. They’re also great for baby led weaning as well as the whole family!
- 4 eggs
- splash of whole milk
- sprinkle of dry mixed herbs
- quartered cherry tomatoes
- steamed & drained spinach
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
What I do
- pre heat oven to 180 fan assisted
- gently whisk eggs with a fork, add milk, mixed herbs and all the other ingredients.
- combine but don’t over mix
- light spray or butter cupcake moulds or use cupcake cases
- fill 3/4 full
- bake for about 15-20 minutes
- allow to cool a little then remove from the moulds and allow to cool more
- Serve immediately or pop in the fridge for later.
Egg muffins for the win
These egg muffins are a big hit in our house! Let me know if you guys like them too?
For more recipes, exclusive discount codes and giveaways please join my monthly newsletter below! It’s free and comes with my personal no spam promise!