We’ve been in Dubai for just under three years now and used quite a few local photographers. Each with their own style and different price packages to suit all budgets. Keep reading to see who we love and what exclusive offers they’re giving you… There’s some amazing exclusive discounts!!
Capture The Moment
I absolutely love capturing pictures of the kids! I’m able to do this daily with my phone, no problem… But in terms of family pictures and nice ones with me and the kids it’s near on impossible. That’s when only a photographer will do! Even for high res, good quality images of the kids. I mean, phone cameras are great but how many of us have camera rolls full of blurry pics!
I’ve made a list of my favourite Dubai photographers (in no particular order!) along with some key info, contact details and examples of their work… AND most importantly any offers/discounts that they have on! I really hope you find this useful. * To view the photographs fully please turn your phone/tablet to landscape (like we do when we hand it to our kids to watch you tube… 😂 we’ve all been there) or view this page on a desktop.
Maise Eden Photography
- Intro: Maisie is a British photographer with 8 years experience photographing all things families and she’s brand new to Dubai!
- Style: She runs a bespoke service to all clients and encompasses a range of shoots from beautiful candid family shoots through to posed newborn sessions. With cake smash, children’s portraits and mummy and me sessions in between. Maise also offers a dual location package for those of you like me who can’t decide between the desert or beach!
- Set up: Family, mummy and me, maternity is all done out on location, beach, desert, gardens. Newborn, cake smash and sitter sessions are done in the studio. They can be lovely and simple sets or heavily themed, the choice is yours, Maisie caters to all tastes.
- Prices: Prices start from 500aed through to 3000aed – something to suit everyone.
- Discount: To celebrate the launch of Maisie Eden Photography in Dubai you can book a ‘Mummy and Me’ session and receive double the amount of photos for free! So instead of 5 you’ll get 10 files at no extra cost. Just quote code TCM10… That’s not all… If you fancy a family shoot instead, Maisie is giving a huge 50% off all family photo packages to celebrate her launch, quote code TCM50. These offers are only valid till the end of June 2021 so hurry to reserve your spot, especially whilst the weather is perfect for location shots!
- Contact: email: email@example.com // WhatsApp: +971 563856627 // Website: www.maisieeden.ae // Instagram: @maisieedenphotography
Family by Chandan
- Intro: Chandan Sojitra is a British Documentary Family Photographer with over 10 years experience. He’s been based in Dubai for 3 years and is enjoying the sunny side of life especially when getting to shoot on location!
- Style: His style is completely unscripted which I love! He captures the crazy moments of everyday life as it unfolds! Everything from hilarious tantrums to sweet smiles and belly laughs!
- Set up: All of his shoots are done on location, but this doesn’t necessarily mean outside! They can be in your home too! When he came to our house the kids were so comfortable in their own environment it was easy, they played in the garden and the house and he captured it all! He also does beach, park and desert shoots too… anywhere you like!
- Prices: Prices start from 1500aed for a 90min session which includes a 150aed print credit too!
- Discount: Chandan is kindly offering a massive 500aed off the session fee with code TCM500. How amazing! Be quick though… This offer is valid till the end of June 2021.
- Contact: email: firstname.lastname@example.org // WhatsApp: +971 585510289 // Instagram: @familybychandan // Website: www.family.chandansojitra.com
Natalie Robinson Photographer
- Intro: Natalie is a creative lifestyle photographer who works with families, children, pregnant couples and newborn babies. She’s been in Dubai for nearly 11 years.
- Style: She creates images that have a strong sense of connection, movement, light and life in them. She really captures your spark and energy! She managed to capture my inner glow after having Ellis during one of the hardest times in my life. I look back on those pictures with so many feelings, they’re really special to me!
- Set up: Location and home shoots for the most natural, candid and comfortable captures!
- Prices: Prices start from 2300aed. But she’s currently running a magical mama mini shoot throughout Ramadan for just 550aed! Bargain! Head to her website for full details!
- Discount: Use code Carey15 for 15% off weekday shoots valid till the end of September 2021. (excluding the magical mama mini shoots which are already an absolute steal at just 550aed)
- Contact: Instagram: @natalierobinson_lifeincolour // Facebook: Natalie Robinson Photographer // Website: www.natalierobinson.me
Saher Fahad Photography
- Intro: Saher is an exclusive newborn, maternity, cake smash and family photographer. She’s been capturing gorgeous images for over 10 years and has an amazing portfolio of memories!
- Style: She is able to shoot both candid and staged shots using a variety of props in her studio. Let her know what you want and she can create it! She’s amazing with kids and positioning/wrapping newborns in those gorgeous poses! I never had these done with Ellis but check out Sahers Instagram page for some of her latest work.
- Set up: Saher owns her own studio with a range of boutique style maternity gowns, innovative newborn props and beautiful cake smash set ups.
- Prices: Prices start from 1000aed.
- Discount: Saher is kindly offering 10% off with code TCM10. You can even secure now with the discount and then book in your shoot date later when you’re ready! She’s super flexible and accommodating.
- Contact: Facebook: Saher Fahad Photography // WhatsApp: +971 508013735 // Website: www.saherfahadphotography.com // Instagram: @saherfahadphotography
Francesca Louise Photography
- Intro: Franki is a professional family and lifestyle photographer who has been in Dubai for the past 10 years! She’s originally from Scotland and being a mother of two herself she knows exactly how to keep family sessions light hearted and enjoyable for the kids and adults!
- Style: Fresh, contemporary yet timeless! She has a real flair for shooting during Dubai’s golden hour which adds a touch of magic to your photographs! You get beautiful family portraits with little candid captures in between! Just perfect!
- Set up: Franki offers both studio and on-location family/maternity sessions. Take a look at her portfolio on Instagram… the Christmas sessions are just dreamy!
- Prices: Prices start from 1200aed.
- Discount: Quote thecareymum to receive a 5×7 print of your choice when you book a family session with Franki.
- Contact: email: email@example.com // Website: www.francescalouisephotography.com // Facebook: @francescalouisephotography // Instagram: @francescalouisephotography
Whoever is right for you
You can never have enough pictures, memories and things to frame or gift! I really think that you get an instant connection with your photographer, even before the shoot. The relationship starts at first contact, idea’s they have, flexibility, and their style. Every photographer is different. I love the ones featured above, each for different reasons. Have you used any of them? Or do you use someone different? Let me know in the leave the reply box below.
For more genuine and honest recommendations, giveaways and discount codes sign up to my monthly newsletter. It’s free, comes with a no spam guarantee and contains lots of goodies sent to you once a month. Sign up below.
One thought on “Favourite Dubai Family Photographers”
Ooh thank you so much for the feature Yasmin!! Loved photographing you and Ellis at home together. It’s lovely to be included in this wonderful group of talented photographers!
Comments are closed.